Saturday, October 24, 2009

I feel so lost.......

I am so far behind on couponing and all the great deals. The reason for this is because I have gone back to work :( Great for money, but horrible when it comes to spending time with family and I haven't even had time to check out all the deals and gather everything together, so you can forget actually making it to the grocery store. I should mention that I am on 2nd shift and we are working 10 hours plus Saturdays, so I have very little time on my hands. What time I do have is spent sleeping, eating or getting ready for work. Like I said, I feel so lost. I feel so far away from my church family as well and with the things that come out of some of the people's mouths at work I need my church family. I am trying to get to 3rd shift because I don't get to see Sissy at all since she is in school, but I think I have to wait at least another week for that. Well, that is about all the catching up I have for right now. I'm headed to bed, back to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment