Saturday, September 12, 2009

Beginning

I have been thinking about starting a blog for awhile now and just never got around to it, but finally I am doing it. Hopefully I will keep it updated and not forget about it for months at a time.
This morning I attended the monthly coupon swap that they have one county over from where I live. I really enjoy going and hearing the girls tell about deals that they have gotten and where different things are on sale. We are babysitting this weekend, so our 2 year old niece went with me. The girl that hosts the coupon swap brought her little girl and they played together.
We will be taking the kids to their great grandparents tonight while we attend an Emmaus event. I am looking forward to it. Well, not the most exciting blog post, but that's all I have for right now. Maybe more excitement tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment