Saturday, September 12, 2009

About Me

Hello all! Just a bit about me.....my name is Jessica and I am married to my high school sweetheart, Nathan. We have two wonderful children which we will call Sissy and Bubby. Sissy is 7 years old and Bubby just turned 1 year old. Sissy is in the 2nd grade. We just had Bubby's birthday party a couple weeks ago and he had a John Deere party. Little boys and their tractors, so cute! I am a stay-at-home mom and I enjoy taking pictures, couponing, saving money and going to church. Nathan is currently searching for work due to a recent lay-off. He cannot wait to get a job and get out the house. We feel very blessed and owe it all to a very gracious God. He has been good to us and we are very grateful. I will leave you with a photo of Sissy and Bubby........

1 comment: