Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall pictures and Fall Ball

Fall is just around the corner and I decided to try and get some fall photos of the kiddos. I say try because I think sometimes it's harder to photograph your own kids then it is other people's kids. At least it is when you are trying to get a one year old to sit still for more than 2 seconds. I set my background up the other day for a session and after the session was over I set up a small set for fall photos for my kids. I only managed to get one of them together and Sissy's hair was in her face. I did manage to get a few of them by their selves, but would have loved to have gotten a lot more. Oh well! Take a look.......aren't they the cutest?





We signed Sissy up for Fall Ball in our town and her first practice is tonight. Fall Ball is not about competition, it is more about learning to play as a team and learning the concept of the game. I am really excited for her and she is super excited to. Her first game will be sometime next week. I am looking forward to it. Good luck Sissy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment